Viceland (stylized as VICELAND) is a multinational television channel brand owned and programmed by Vice Media. Viceland launched on February 29, 2016 with a simultaneous launch of two network-branded channels, one in the United States (which replaced H2), and one in Canada (replacing the Canadian version of Bio). The Canadian Viceland channel shut down on March 31, 2018 due to low viewership.
Its programming focuses on lifestyle-oriented documentary and reality shows aimed at millennials.
- Program Listing: A complete listing of shows that aired new episodes on Viceland.
Shows in Limbo
- Traveling the Stars: Action Bronson & Friends Watch Ancient Aliens (Season 2 — August 5-September 4, 2019)
- Viceland to Go Off the Air on Canada's Rogers Communications at the Hollywood Reporter
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2018-65 VICELAND – Revocation of licence
- Official website for Viceland