Disney-ABC Domestic Television
Buena Vista Television LLC, operating under the name Disney-ABC Domestic Television (DADT) and Disney-ABC Home Entertainment and Television Distribution, also as ABC Syndication (formerly Buena Vista Television) is the syndication subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, handling the distribution of the productions of 20th Television, ABC Signature, Walt Disney Television Animation and other Disney production companies.
Disney Media Distribution or DMD (originally named Buena Vista International Television or BVI then in September 2007 changed to Disney-ABC International Television or DAIT until 2011) is responsible for the distribution outside the US, while videos and DVDs distribution are handled by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment (previously Buena Vista Home Entertainment).
On August 10, 2020, DADT absorbed what had been the 20th Television distribution unit and took over distribution of the shows formerly distributed by that company as what had been 20th Century Fox Television dropped the Fox part of its name and once again became 20th Television (which it had also been known as from 1992 to 1995).
Global distribution rights for content produced by:
- Walt Disney Pictures
- Touchstone Pictures
- Hollywood Pictures
- 20th Television (formerly 20th Century Fox Television)
- ABC Signature (formerly Touchstone Television and ABC Studios)
- Touchstone Television (formerly Fox 21 Television Studios)
- ABC News and the Annual Academy Awards
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- It's a Laugh Productions
- Marvel Entertainment (except some TV productions)
- DreamWorks (non-animated material)
- Disney Television Studios Rebrands Its Three Units As 20th Television, ABC Signature & Touchstone Television
- Official website for Disney-ABC Domestic Television