| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Shattered is the tenth episode of the fourth season of CSI: Miami, and the eighty-second episode overall.
Guest Stars: Boti Ann Bliss (Valera), David Lee Smith (IAB Sergeant Rick Stetler), Rex Linn (Detective Frank Tripp) , Armando Valdes-Kennedy (Aaron Peters), Paula Jai Parker (Deana Walters/D-Nasty), Dex Elliot Sanders (Jay Fisher), Jeremiah Birkett (Johnny Nixon), Cameron Bancroft (Byron Diller), Rico McClinton (Corrections Officer), Joshua Leonard (Jim Markham), Keith Bogart (I.A.B. Agent #1), D. David Morin (Doctor Milford), Alana De La Garza (Marisol Delko), Bellamy Young (Monica West), Brendan Fehr (Dan Cooper), Brian Bosworth (Bounty Hunter / Fischer)
A drug lord is gunned down in his Coconut Grove mansion and a suspect arrested at the scene claims he sells marijuana to Delko. Stetler, from Internal Affairs, investigates and the case quickly gets personal when Horatio gets involved. As for the shooting, the CSIs learn that two gunmen may have been involved. Also, Calleigh makes a major decision concerning her job.
- Eric's sister Marisol is introduced in this episode. It's also reveled that she has cancer.
- While giving his deposition to the IAB, Wolfe flashes back to 4x05 - Three Way when he noticed rolling papers in Delko's kit.
- When Wolfe gives the pictures he took at the crime scene to Calleigh, they are all out of focus. Later he gets the medical examiner to check his eyes and finds out that he has what appears to be an infection in the eye that was injured in 4x08 - Nailed.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0