CSI: NY/Lindsay Monroe
| This article about a character needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Lindsay Monroe is from Montana She is 5FT 3IN She has brown hair brown eyes Worked in Montana as Csi for three years
- In the episode 2:3 Zoo York she takes down a suspect half her size
- In the episode 3:2 she goes under cover to help the team to catch a dangerous suspect
- In the episode 5:17 Green Piece, she and Danny got married.
- In the episode 5:23 Greater Good, she gave birth to a daughter, Lucy
- In the episode 7:1 The 34th Floor, she killed Shane Casey to save Lucy.
Lindsay: Ah, now, see? That's a shame.
Mac: What's a shame?
Lindsay: Somebody went and threw away a perfectly good shotgun.
Mac: Lindsay, put your affinity for bugs to work.
Lindsay: I don't actually have an affinity for bugs.
Mac: The beetles were the first on the scene, we need to know what they know. (points at Lindsay) And no eating.
Lindsay: You think Danny calls me Montana because I'm a 49er's fan?
Sid Hammerback: He calls you that because he has a crush on you.
Mac: You guys on the music promoter?
Danny: Like glue.
Mac: (laughs as he walks away)
Lindsay: He doesn't think that's funny. He's humoring you.
Danny: You don't know him like I do.