| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Pilot is the first episode of the first season of Century City, and the first episode overall.
Special Guest Appearance by: B.D. Wong (U.S. Attorney Matthew Chin)
With: Anthony Zerbe (T.J. Petowski)
Special Guest Star: David Paymer (Miller Sisto)
Co-Stars: J.B. McEown (Axel Sisto), Donnelly Rhodes (Jason Sisto), Doris Chillcott (Melanie Sisto), Karin Konoval (Judge Wallenstein), Cameron Park (Vincent), Chris Kramer (Jake), JR Bourne (Ricky), Jesse Cadotte (Scotty), John Tierney (Minister), Michael Basnett (TJ's Lawyer)
- Case A: A man sues the U.S. Customs service for the return of a confiscated embryo, which is a clone of his son, produced in Singapore since human cloning is illegal in the U.S. He intends for the clone to be carried to term by a surrogate mother, so an organ donation can be performed for his other son who urgently needs a liver transplant. The situation becomes even more charged when it transpires that his older son is already a clone of himself.
- Case B: A boy band wants to kick out one of its members because he failed his contractual obligation to keep himself in good shape and appearance. It turns out that the band had their biggest hits some 48 years ago and the offending member has let his appearance reflect his age of 70 years, while the other members had expensive and risky procedures done to preserve youthful looks.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Marty: Cherries without pits, greatest invention of the century.
Lukas: Cherries had pits?
- Lee May: I wake up in the morning and I'm happy and I wonder, am I happy because I'm happy or am I happy because some lab geek tweaked my R49 gene allele when I was in a petri dish?
Hannah: Lee May, I'd just be happy to be happy.
- Lee May: You went cruising for chicks with our client?
Darwin: We discussed the case.
Lee May: You went cruising for chicks with our client and billed him for it?
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0