Century City/The Haunting
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
The Haunting is the eighth episode of the first season of Century City, and the eighth episode overall.
- Case A: An artificial intelligence researcher programmed his personality into a machine. When he dies in an accident, his widow and the company he worked for are in dispute over who owns the computer and whether the device is a person.
- Case B: A man sues his mother, herself a high-profile attorney, for defamation because she had a net site put up collecting video excerpts from various dating mishaps of her son.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Darwin: I say we go to probate court and rattle their cage.
Marty: He who rattles the cage cleans up the guano.
- Hannah: To the founding fathers the idea that I could qualify as a human being was more than a little far-fetched.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0