Da Vinci's Inquest/A Nice Home in the Country
A Nice Home in the Country is the seventh episode of the second season of Da Vinci's Inquest, and the twentieth episode overall.
Starring: Nicholas Campbell (Dominic Da Vinci), Suleka Mathew (Dr. Sunita "Sunny" Ramen), Donnelly Rhodes (Detective Leo Shannon), Venus Terzo (Detective Angela Kosmo), Ian Tracey (Detective Mick Leary), Gwynyth Walsh (Dr. Patricia Da Vinci), Robert Wisden (Chief Coroner Dr. James Flynn) (credit only)
Guest Starring: Frances Bay (Viola McKnight / Ruth Vera / Elizabeth Grass), Dave Hurtubise (Bert), Bethoe Shirkoff (Mary), Sarah Strange (Helen), Alex Diakun (Chick Savoy), Sarah-Jane Redmond (Sergeant Sheila Kurtz), Doreen Ramus (Alice)
When skeletons are uncovered in two backyards, Dominic and Homicide trace the murders to a welfare scam run through a boarding house, potentially perpetrated by the least likely person imaginable.
- Kurtz asks Kosmo about being assigned on the missing-prostitutes investigation, which she agrees to.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Mick: Nice shirt he's got on.
- Leo: I remember when that was in style.
- Mick: I think it died with this guy.
- Chick: Polyester has at least one positive attribute. It doesn't degrade. I've got one just like it in my closet.
- Leo: Now you're really scaring me, Chick.