Duckman/Color of Naught
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Color of Naught is the fourth episode of the third season of Duckman, and the twenty-sixth episode overall.
Also Starring: John Mallory Asher (Gary Wallace), Tim Curry (King Chicken), Lolita Davidovich (Angela), Eddie Deezen (Iggy Catalpa), Michael Manasseri (Wyatt Donnelly), Kathy Najimy (), Judy Tenuta (Edna), Lee Tergesen (Chett Donnelly), Walt Reno (Newsreader) (live action)
A beauty cosmetic is being hawked with the help Angela, the former 911 operator Duckman fell in love with and left. With Beautex having the ability of transforming anyone or thing a work of physical attraction, Duckman buys some for himself so as to be good looking to Angela.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- After everyone exits the Beautex Trade Center, the second shot on Duckman (from behind) shows him wearing the amulet King Chicken gave him, even though he isn't wearing it until he runs back inside to get it. As the scene ends, it's obvious that it is copied from the opening seconds of the final shot.
- King Chicken: And now, I suppose you all want to know why I did this. Okay, I'll tell you. The reason i--
- (USA cuts to a live special bulletin)
- Newscaster: We interrupt to bring you a special news bulletin. Tim Curry, the celebrated stage and screen actor has been reported missing by the Los Angeles police. A note left at the recording session for tonight's episode of the heavily praised yet seldom watched Duckman series simply said, "I'm going somewhere where they'll never again make me do the speech about how Duckman isolated me as a child so now I'm going to isolate him. Mwa-ha-ha. Bok, bok, bok." Now, back to the programme.
- King Chicken: ...going to isolate him. Mwa-ha-ha! Bok, bok, bok! (under his breath) Oh, God.