Law & Order: Special Victims Unit/Raw
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Raw is the sixth episode of the seventh season of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and the one hundred forty-fifth episode overall.
Guest Stars: Stephen Gregory (Dr. Beresford), Mike Doyle (O'Halloran), Lucian Maisel (Danny Kohler), Alex Greenzeig (Bradley), J.C. MacKenzie (Brian Ackerman), Joe Grifasi ('Heshy' Horowitz), Joselin Reyes (Paramedic Martinez), Marcia Gay Harden (Star Morrison), Sima Bissette (Tawndra), Sophia Barricelli (Annabelle Paoletti), Jerome Preston Bates (E.S.U. Captain Negraneau), James Biberi (E.S.U. Captain Bauer), Brian Letscher (Patrick McCorkle), Mark Giordano (Mr. Paoletti), Antoinette LaVecchia (Mrs. Paoletti), Suzanne DiDonna (Lana Mayhew), Andrea Bianchi (Vice Principal Yannes), Marin Hinkle (Mrs. Whitlock), John Cullum (Barry Moredock), Cassidy Hinkle (Maddy McCorkle), Ana Reeder, Paula Garcés (Vizcarrando), Myk Watford (Mark Whitlock), Cody Kasch (Kyle Ackerman), Joel Marsh Garland (Brannon Lee Redding), Sima Bissette (Tawndra), Keith Siglinger (Christopher Rawlings), Harry Madsen (Mr. Buggesi), Derrick "Phoenix" Thomas (Officer Taylor), Jess le Protto (Johnny Mayhew), Tim Miller (Court Clerk), John Rubinstein (Hon. T. Schuyler), Alva Chinn (Courtoom Spectator), Natalie Carter (Nurse Cathy)
- Stabler: During the shootout in the courtroom, Detective Stabler is shot by Kyle. He also reveals that divorce proceedings with his wife began two weeks prior.
- Munch: Also during the shootout, Munch is shot in the ass in the crossfire.
- Website Madness: Although the two websites mentioned in the episode (blitzkriegwarriors.org and blitzkriegkids.com) do not exist, the domain names were purchased by Universal City Studios, possibly in order to prevent a real hate group from profiting off of SVU.
Behind the Scenes
- Parental Advisery: In its first airing, this episode was preceded with a parental advisery notice regarding explicit language, likely referring to the amount of racial slurs used in this episode.
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0