The Resident/Burn It All Down
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Burn It All Down is the twentieth episode of the third season of The Resident, and the fifty-seventh episode overall.
Starring: Matt Czuchry (Dr. Conrad Hawkins), Emily VanCamp (Nurse Nicolette "Nic" Nevin), Manish Dayal (Dr. Devon Pravesh), Jane Leeves (Dr. Kit Voss), Shaunette Renée Wilson (Dr. Mina Okafor), Morris Chestnut (Dr. Barrett Cain)
Guest Starring: Glenn Morshower (Marshall Winthrop), Tasso Feldman (Dr. Irving Feldman), Michael Hogan (Dr. Albert Nolan), Rob Yang (Logan Kim), Kearran Giovanni (Andrea Braydon), Chelsea Gilligan (Molly Ingrams), Andy Ridings (Derek Ingrams), Philip Anthony-Rodriguez (Miguel Espinoza), Aisha Kabia (Justine Hunt), Vince Foster (Dr. Paul Chu), Diany Rodriguez (Mercedes Montanaro), Scarlett Blum (Josie Ingrams)
Co-Starring: Vince Pisani (Dr. Aaron Persopoulos), Philip Covin (Opthalmology Resident), Neagheen Homaifar (Dr. Zeba Latif), Nick Arapoglou (Jason Brooks), Camille Robinson (ND Nurse), Jay Plyburn (Reporter Dale Holton)
Just when Derek's condition seems to be improving, a severe complication arises, causing Kit to fear that he may be the latest victim of Cain's cover-up. When Cain's former girlfriend is admitted to the hospital for surgery, the doctors finally get a glimpse into his personal life. Meanwhile, Conrad fills in Marshall on the emergency situation facing the hospital and Mina and The Raptor work on saving the heart of a salsa dancer.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic that was going on when the episode first aired, the following message was shown before the episode:
- This episode is relevant today, but was written and conceived months ago.
- Superbugs of all kinds existed then as now, and any
- relationship to current events is coincidental.
- Hospital staff and first responders risk their lives daily for us.
- With all our hearts, we support them.