The Walking Dead/Bounty
Bounty is the eleventh episode of the ninth season of The Walking Dead, and the one hundred twenty-sixth episode overall.
Starring: Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon), Danai Gurira (Michonne) (credit only), Melissa McBride (Carol Peletier), Alanna Masterson (Tara Chambler), Josh McDermitt (Eugene Porter) (credit only), Christian Serratos (Rosita Espinosa) (credit only), Seth Gilliam (Gabriel Stokes) (credit only), Ross Marquand (Aaron) (credit only), Katelyn Nacon (Enid), Tom Payne (Paul "Jesus" Rovia), Khary Payton (Ezekiel), Samantha Morton (Alpha)
Also Starring: Callan McAuliffe (Alden), Avi Nash (Siddiq) (credit only), Eleanor Matsuura (Yumiko), Dan Fogler (Luke), Cooper Andrews (Jerry), Nadia Hilker (Magna), Brett Butler (Tammy Rose Sutton), John Finn (Earl Sutton), Lauren Ridloff (Connie), Matt Lintz (Henry), Cassady McClincy (Lydia), Kerry Cahill (Dianne), Nadine Marissa (Nabila)
As Daryl is forced to hand over Lydia for Luke and Alden, Carol joins Ezekiel and others on a mission to get something special for the upcoming fair.
- Eddie Harris - "It's All Right Now"
- Emma Russack - "All My Dreaming"
- Michonne had actually drawn up a charter for the communities. Tara managed to get a hold of it and gives it to Ezekiel. He hope that it will be signed at the fair.
- It's shown that the Whisperers live among the walkers by remaining quiet and have no compunctions about abandoning children who make too much noise.
- Connie successfully rescues a baby left behind by the Whisperers and appears to be adopted by Earl and Tammy.
- Henry knows something Daryl did at Alexandria to help when things got bad.
- When Henry leaves for Lydia, Daryl goes out to find him with Connie insisting on coming along.
- Jerry and Nabila have three children together.
- While initially reluctant, Daryl agrees to give Lydia back in exchange for Alden and Luke.
- Henry hides Lydia to keep her from having to return, but when found, she gives herself up and kisses Henry.
- Lydia notes to Henry that Alpha is breaking her own rules in her efforts to get her back. When they're reunited, Lydia is slapped for referring to her as "mother" before hugging her and insisting that she call her Alpha "like all the rest."
- Alden and Luke are returned.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- As the dead are drawn to the cries of a Whisperer's child, Alpha does nothing but shrug as the mother subsequently places the baby on the ground and leaves it for the walkers.
- Alpha: To live with the dead means to live in silence. If the mother can't quieten the child then the dead will. Natural selection.