The Walking Dead/Guts
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Guts is the second episode of the first season of The Walking Dead.
Starring: Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes), Jon Bernthal (Shane Walsh), Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori Grimes), Laurie Holden (Andrea Harrison), Jeffrey DeMunn (Dale Horvath), Steven Yeun (Glenn Rhee), Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes)
Uncredited: Sam Witwer (Dead Soldier in Tank)
Rick's discovery of new survivors is bittersweet as they are kept from returning to their camp by a horde of walkers. However, the most dangerous threat maybe not from the dead, but from the living.
- Black Strobe - "I'm a Man"
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Rick: Look here, Merle, things are different now. There are no niggers anymore, no dumb-as-shit, inbred, white trash fools, either. Only dark meat and white meat. There's us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart.
- (Rick takes a wallet out of a walker's pocket they are about to chop up)
- Rick: Wayne Dunlap. Georgia license. Born 1979. He had $28 in his pockets when he died, and a picture of a pretty girl. (reading) "With love, from Rachel". He used to be like us, worrying about bills, or the rent, or the Super Bowl. If I ever find my family, I'm gonna tell them about Wayne.
- Glenn: One more thing: he was an organ donor.
- (Glenn and Rick are being dressed in walker gore)
- Glenn: Oh, this is bad! It's really bad!
- Rick: Think about something else - puppies and kittens.
- T-Dog: Dead puppies and kittens.
- (Glenn vomits)
- Andrea: That is just evil. What is wrong with you?
- Jacqui: (to Rick) Next time, let the cracker beat his ass.