Weird Science/Searching for Boris Karloff
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Searching for Boris Karloff is the first episode of the fourth season of Weird Science, and the forty-fifth episode overall.
Special Guest Star: Richard Moll (Frankenstein's Monster)
Failing biology, Lisa zaps the boys to meet someone who can appreciate their work: Doctor Victor Frankenstein. Unfortunately, Frankenstein, who sees his creation as inferior, steals the boys' tool for a new creation, even at the expense of Lisa's life.
- Oingo Boingo - "Weird Science"
- This episode is often referred to as "She's Alive II", but there's nothing about the origin of this supposed alternate title.
- While episode opens with the standard clip from The Bride of Frankenstein, it continues the motif of old clips from various Frankenstein films by eschewing the standard title sequence. The credits also have a different colour and font.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Gary saying that if they can recreate Lisa, maybe she'll shower with them is likely allusion to a scene from the film in which Gary and Wyatt join her in the shower (even though the two still wear their clothes).
- Frankenstein's Monster: You... make man?
- Doctor Frankenstein: No. Woman.