Weird Science/Strangers in Paradise
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Strangers in Paradise is the twenty-sixth episode of the fourth season of Weird Science, and the seventieth episode overall.
Special Appearance By Adam West (Himself)
Co-Starring: Rick Zieff (Shopkeeper)
with A.J. Orta (Young Chett)
Chett wishes to be left marooned on a desert island. Unfortunately, it's set in the Bermuda Triangle, which hampers Lisa's magic, leaving them deserted together.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- The bidding war between Wyatt and Adam West devolves into a parody of Batman from the dutch angle and music to the interjects of the text of onomatopoeias. The scene transition even uses the one from the series, but replacing it with the Weird Science title.
- In the scene in the Java Man, there's an extra in the background behind Gary, a woman with a purple shirt. Not only is she standing in a different spot between shots, but after Lisa zaps Chett, it cuts to a close shot on the boys and despite everyone reacting to what just happened, she seems oblivious until it cuts to the wide shot.
- Gary: Wow. I can't believe it's really you, in person. I am such a big fan!
- Adam West: Thank you, sonny.
- Gary: My favourite episode is the one where you and Spock beam down to that planet filled with gangsters.
- Adam West: That was Shatner! I was Batman.