Weird Science/You'll Never Eat Brains in This Town Again
You'll Never Eat Brains in This Town Again is the twelfth episode of the fourth season of Weird Science, and the fifty-sixth episode overall.
When Lisa tries to make a zombie movie, she gets tired of the actors and employs real zombies. They're docile until the sun goes down and then everyone has to fend off the living dead.
- The rivalry between Chett and Scampi seems to be have been tempered when Lisa wipes their memories and arranges for them to think they got drunk together.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- The zombies depicted here are a combination of the slow-moving kind of George A. Romero and the brain-hungry kind from The Return of the Living Dead.
- Chett freaks out when he kicks off one of the zombie's heads, thinking it was an actor.
- When Chett knocks the zombie's head off, Matthew runs away with Roger about to run away. When it cuts back, they're both back to standing where they were.
- When the zombies begin walking toward Scampi at the end of the act, there is visible sunlight, but when the next act starts, it's dark despite the zombies having not advanced any further.
- When the zombies get into the cafeteria, the one that got decapitated has its head back on its body.
- Chett: It's not my fault! His head was loose or something! He was supposed to snap back. Dear God, why didn't he snap back?! (runs out of the room and peeks back in) Don't tell mom.