CSI/Law of Gravity
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Law of Gravity is the fifteenth episode of the seventh season of CSI, and the one hundred fifty-sixth episode overall.
Guest Stars: Liz Vassey (Wendy Simms), James Hiroyuki Liao (Eric "Precious Ricky" Hong), Brian Klugman (P.J. Turner), Kayla Mae Maloney (Amy McCarty), Archie Kao (Archie Johnson), David Berman (David Phillips), Katherine Kirkpatrick (Suzy Gibbons), Toy Connor (Dorothy McFarland), Adrian R'Mante (Paramedic Rivera), Baadje-Lyne (Fran)
Grissom returns after a four-week sabbatical. Also, this was the final appearance of Michael Keppler (Grissom's replacement) when he was shot in a motel room while trying to shield the hooker.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Grissom returns from a four-week sabbatical.
- Michael Keppler realized that Frank McCarty the real culprit of raping Amy lied to him and made him kill an innocent man.
- Keppler sacrificed himself to shield the hooker from being shot by McCarty.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0