Da Vinci's Inquest/Okay It's Official
Okay It's Official is the eleventh episode of the sixth season of Da Vinci's Inquest, and the seventy-sixth episode overall.
Starring: Nicholas Campbell (Dominic Da Vinci), Donnelly Rhodes (Detective Leo Shannon), Kim Hawthorne (Detective Rose Williams), Ian Tracey (Detective Mick Leary), Venus Terzo (Detective Angela Kosmo), Sarah-Jane Redmond (Sergeant Sheila Kurtz), Sarah Strange (Helen) (credit only), Alex Diakun (Chick Savoy) (credit only), Gerard Plunkett (Chief Coroner Bob Kelly) (credit only)
Also Appearing: Stephen E. Miller (Detective Zack McNab), Hrothgar Mathews (Charlie Klotchko), Fred Keating (Jack Pierce), Emily Perkins (Sue Lewis), David Neale (Harold Stanley Keller), Alisen Down (Dr. Maria Donato), Leighton Cardno (Kenny Bell)
Co-Starring: Chelah Horsdal (Uniform #1), Janet Pinnick (Janice Raglan), Raymond Law (Uniform #2), James O'Sullivan (Uniform #3), Layne Black (Uniform #4), J. Douglas Stewart (Casper - Club Manager), Troy Healy (Rick), Teach Grant (Casey), Patrick Gilmore (Ned Partridge), Kwesi Ameyaw (Dr. Kamil), Mayumi Ryan (Danielle), Antony Towe (Ben Kwong)
A car accident leaves a man near nude and dead at a golf course.
Another seeming car accident kills a university student. The man who survives, the girl's professor, is left a suspect.
- No one has heard or seen Brian Curtis for the three days following the coke deal. They learn that Rick has been saying he was ripped off.
- Leo talks with Klotchko and threatens him to back off Dominic.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Club Manager: When do you think I'll be able to let the players through?
- Dominic: I think what you meant to say there was, uh, how can you spare your, uh, members, your club members, the sort of... unsettling experience of seeing death up close, and at the same time, show some respect for this deceased man here. Let me think.
- Club Manager: I'll tell them the 13th is closed for the day.
- Dominic: Oh, perfect. I never would have thought of that.
- Dominic: Okay, it's official. We got an idiot.