| This article about a company needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
On December 14, 2017, it was announced that The Walt Disney Company would be purchasing most of 21st Century Fox's assets, including the 20th Century Fox film studio, 20th Century Fox Television, 20th Television and FX. The FOX network, Fox Television Stations, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Channel and the 20th Century Fox studio lot were not included in the deal but were intended to be spun off into a separate company, while FSN was sold off to the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Disney-21st Century Fox deal obtained antitrust approval of the US Department of Justice Antitrust division, the European Commission and most other foreign regulatory bodies and, as of February 2019, required only approval from Brazil and Mexico to be finalized, with the finalization of the sale completed on March 20, 2019. That same day, the assets not acquired by Disney were spun off into the new Fox Corporation.
- FOX, broadcast network, including:
- Fox Television Stations, TV stations owned and operated by the network
- MyNetworkTV, TV syndication service
- Fox News Channel, news network
- Fox Business Network, business news network
- Movies!, movie network (50% ownership)