|The server migration is still pending. Check here for more info.|
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Counterfeit (2) is the twenty-second episode of the second season of Highlander, and the forty-fourth episode overall.
Uncrdited: Jean Paul Solal (Alphonso)
Horton drops the final part of his plan by making himself public just as he releases his plant who has now been surgically altered to look like Tessa. It isn't long before Duncan becomes drawn to her.
- Tessa's last name on her gravesite is spelled without the diaeresis, which contradicts how it's spelled at her gallery in "Eyewitness".
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Richie: How bad is it?
- Joe: It's bad. You took three rounds.
- Richie: Oh, skip the details, Dawson.
- Joe: Okay, Richie, I'd say you were dying.
- Richie: Not again. Stick around. I'll be right back.