Justice League Unlimited/Kid Stuff
Kid Stuff is the third episode of the third season of Justice League Unlimited, and the fifty-fifth episode overall.
When Mordred rids the world of adults, the League must become children to stop him.
Starring the Voices of: Phil LaMarr (Green Lantern), George Newbern (Superman), Susan Eisenberg (Wonder Woman), Kevin Conroy (Batman), Dakota Fanning (Kid Wonder Woman), Kyle Alcazar (Kid Batman), Marc John Jefferies (Kid Green Lantern), Shane Haboucha (Kid Superman), Olivia D'Abo (Morgaine Le Fey), Soren Fulton (Mordred), Sheryl Lee Ralph (Cheetah), Ashley Edner (May), Jose Yenque (Copperhead), Dee Bradley Baker (Blockbuster)
After obtaining the amulet of first magic, Mordred banishes all adults to another realm. There, Morgaine LaFey gives the League the form of children so they can return to the real world. After several skirmishes and the destruction of the amulet, the League tricks Mordred into becoming an adult, banishing himself to the other realm and without the power to stay forever young.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Specs: The glasses worn by Green Lantern in this episode resemble the mask worn by comic Green Lantern, Kyle Rayner.
- (on Wonder Woman's advances towards Batman)
- Superman: What's with them?
- Green Lantern: Man, for someone with, like, fifty different kinds of vision, you are so blind!
- Superman: What?
- Wonder Woman: Circumstances aside, it was kind of enjoyable to be a kid again.
- Batman: I haven't been a kid since I was eight years old.