L.A. Law/Bound for Glory
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Bound for Glory is the sixteenth episode of the fourth season of L.A. Law, and the seventy-seventh episode overall.
Starring: Harry Hamlin (Michael Kuzak), Susan Dey (Judge Grace Van Owen), Corbin Bernsen (Arnie Becker), Jill Eikenberry (Ann Kelsey), Alan Rachins (Douglas Brackman, Jr.), Michele Greene (Abby Perkins), Jimmy Smits (Victor Sifuentes), Michael Tucker (Stuart Markowitz), Susan Ruttan (Roxanne Melman) (credit only), Blair Underwood (Jonathan Rollins), Larry Drake (Benny Stulwicz)
Guest Starring: Dan Hedaya (Michael Roitman), Richard Venture (Abe Lassen), Dick Anthony Williams (Charles Jackson), Zeljko Ivanek (Joel Lassen), Alan Rosenberg (William Willis), George Dickerson (Jim Haas), Michael DeLuise (Keith Haas), Richard Marcus (Ray Breecher), Andrew Hill Newman (Jerry Svetka), Keith Mills (Judge Walter Green), Zoaunne LeRoy (Gretchen Wynn), Hansford Rowe (Daniel Siegfried), Peter Kevoian (D.A. Jim Aoli), Ed Williams (Ed Tobias)
Uncredited: Kisha Sharon Oglesby (Mrs. Jackson)
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Abby Perkins: What was I suppose to do? The DA went for. I suppose to say...
- Abe Lassen: Because you pushed for it.
- Arnie Becker: Listen, Abe, this was a difficult call...
- Abe Lassen: Where the hell were you? You're supposed to be taking care of me.
- Arnie Becker: I thought Abby would.
- Abby Perkins: Thanks, Arnie.
- Arnie Becker: I - I agree with Abe. Jail time is what Joel needs.
- Rosalind Shays: (Opening the door.) Sorry I'm late.
- Abe Lassen: Who the hell are you?
- Rosalind Shays: I'm Rosalind Shays, Mr. Lassen, I'm the new Senior Partner here. Douglas has explained to me what's happened.
- Abe Lassen: Good. Explain to me what you got to do about it.
- Rosalind Shays: Well, under the circumstances...
- Abe Lassen: I don't want any circumstances. I want her fired today.
- Rosalind Shays: Now, why would I do that?
- Abe Lassen: Why? Because she ignored my instructions, that's why.
- Rosalind Shays: Ms. Perkins was bound by an attorney's code of ethics, and she behaved appropriately. This firm stands behind her.
- Abe Lassen: These two don't seem to stand behind her.
- Rosalind Shays: As I said I'm the Senior Partner.
- Abe Lassen: I'll have somebody here to pick up my files. You just lost yourself a client, Senior Partner.
- (Abe Lassen walks out of that door, exit, and leave Arnie's office.)
- Arnie Becker: I appreciate that, Rosalind. That was my client you just encouraged out the door.
- Rosalind Shays: How dare you hanging associate out like that, both of you! Abby have no choice but to do what she did, and for you not to support her here is reprehensible!
- Arnie Becker: Abe Lassen is good for about 500,000 a year!
- Rosalind Shays: There was no price tag on our ethics when Leland was in charge, and there isn't now.
- (Rosalind leaves and slams the door closed. Arnie and Douglas are in big trouble.)