| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Collateral Damage is the eleventh episode of the third season of Millennium, and the fifty-sixth episode overall.
Peter Watts is beside himself when his oldest daughter is kidnapped. As the FBI rallies to his aid, Frank believes the target is not aimed specifically at Watts but that of the Millennium Group, forcing his former friend to make tough decisions.
- Williamsburg, Virginia
- Quantico, Virginia
- Washington, D.C.
- Silver Spring, Maryland
- Indian Springs, (unspecified state)
- Giorgio Moroder - "Chase"
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Frank: Forget that it's Watts for a moment. Just think: high–risk target. Difficult location. Elaborate planning. It's a textbook case.
- Emma: Kidnap for ransom.
- Frank: So what's missing?
- Emma: A ransom demand. Communication from the kidnappers.
- Frank: Oh, they've got communication. We just haven't seen it.
- Emma: What kind of father... ?
- Frank: You know what kind.