Mr. Show with Bob and David/"Peanut Butter, Eggs, and Dice"
"Peanut Butter, Eggs, and Dice" is the second episode of the third season of Mr. Show with Bob and David, and the twelfth episode overall.
Guest Stars: Greg Behrendt (Police Officer), Danny Cebalos (Sound Engineer), Ken Daly (Cop), Kristy Dowler, Matt Howlick, Dave Lafa, Jimmy Orestis, Shannyn Sossamon (Trophy Presenter), Eban Schletter (Fuzz Composer)
- Very Special Episode Cold Open: Bob and David, dressed as each other, introduce the episode as already having won an award for being "very special". (Link: Cold open.)
- David Reveals He's Bald Open: In a big ratings grab, David reveals that he doesn't just play bald on TV, and the cast has mixed reactions. (Link: Bob and David drive to the North Pole to check their ratings.)
- Santa's Workshop: Santa, who is also the Ratings Man, tells Bob and David that he is being forced to be Santa by a man with a gun. (Link: Tatiana the Weather Hermaphrodite tells of the harsh, Christmas-less winter.)
- Cock Ring Warehouse: Due to the harsh winter, the Cock Ring Warehouse is overstocked. (Link: Pete donates his old cock rings to the Cock Ring Chicken.)
- Marriage Announcement: Pete announces he's getting married, and his friends can't help but beat him senseless whenever he says it. (Link: The cops, with Terry filming, burst in.)
- Fuzz - The Musical: Terry Twillstein brings cops and criminals together in the studio to record a musical. Ronnie Dobbs returns and sings his heart out. (Link: Terry accepts a Tony award, which leads to a montage of awards introducing "the Dewey.")
- The Dewey Awards: An awards show commemorating the bravery of playing a mentally challenged character. (Link: Bob Lamonta walks onstage, sits in a wheelchair, and tells his story.)
- Bob Lamonta: Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story tells of a boy and his mentally challenged parents, whose deficient skills drive him to become a long-distance runner. (Link: At the Dewey Awards, the real Bob Lamonta explains that 90% of the movie wasn't true.)
- Handing Out Awards Close: The host of the Dewey Awards opens the envelope containing everyone's names, and they all rush the stage to get their award.
Hey, Everybody: It's Bob and David
"Cock-a-doodle-doo, it's Bob and David!"
Bill Odenkirk as the Cock Ring Warehouse Chicken
Special Thanks To
- Recycled Footage: The sketch "Fuzz - The Musical" contains some video originally seen in 1x01 - "The Cry of a Hungry Baby".