Mr. Show with Bob and David/"Heaven's Chimney"
From The TV IV
"Heaven's Chimney" is the first episode of the third season of Mr. Show with Bob and David, and the eleventh episode overall.
- Heaven's Chimney Open: Bob, now a purely video image, attempts to lead his cult up "Heaven's chimney" when David is kidnapped/rescued. (Link: In seclusion, David continues to watch The Bob on a monitor.)
- Deprogramming/Heaven Tour: Tom tries to replace Bob's propaganda with a more credible myth, and takes David on a magical tour of heaven to explain it. (Link: "Who knows who's gonna show up on this edition of Crazy Religious Beliefs!")
- Crazy Religious Beliefs: A home video show featuring religious people doing what they do best! (Link: A montage of snake handlers and people praying.)
- Watch Us Have Sex: A couple require voyeurs to conceive a child, and their quirk reveals their guests' own perversions. (Link: An unsubtle sexual symbolism montage shows clams, weiners, oil rigs and a roller coaster.)
- The Devastator: A news update on a deadly amusement park ride sponsored by the amusement park responsible for the ride. (Link: Tragedy cash-in song Thank You For The Ride is playing on a car radio.)
- Directions: A man tries to give directions and share bad news at the same time, with wacky results. (Link: The sketch is part of an Education Film Festival.)
- Medieval Film: An educational film festival featuring the world's oldest educational film, "The Limits Of Science." (Link: The hosts of Hail Satan deride the film's failure to educate viewers about their lord.)
- Hail Satan: Evangelists on the Hail Satan Network gather to worship the dark lord and praise a wickedly lazy child. (Link: Cold tag.)
- Cartoon Cold Tag: Little Lulu is caught between an intolerant angel and a level-headed devil.
Hey, Everybody: It's Bob and David
Tom Kenny as the Wizard
Special Thanks To