The server migration is going to happen soon. Check here for more info.
Scrubs/My Big Move
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.
Please help out by editing it.
My Big Move is the twenty-second episode of the fourth season of Scrubs, and the ninetieth episode overall.
Starring: Zach Braff (Dr. John "J.D." Dorian), Sarah Chalke (Dr. Elliot Reid), Donald Faison (Dr. Christopher Turk), Neil Flynn (Janitor), Ken Jenkins (Dr. Bob Kelso), John C. McGinley (Dr. Perry Cox), Judy Reyes (Nurse Carla Espinosa)
After J.D. and Carla's accidental kiss, Turk is reacting harshly. Meanwhile, the janitor demands a new uniform, Dr. Cox has a problem with a patient and Jordan gets botox. The overwhelming theme of this episode is sacrifice.
- Janitor: The janitor apparently has a tattoo of a mop somewhere on his body.
- Dr. Cox: In this episode, it is revealed that Dr. Cox's given name is "Percival".
- J.D.: J.D. decides once and for all to move out of the apartment to give Turk and Carla the space they need.
- His Story: The waitress that Turk tried to hook up with, Jenny, appeared in the episode narrated by him.
- J.D.: I was there when you tried to hook up with that waitress, the day before you got engaged.
- My Best Laid Plans: Turk's mishap with calling his ex-girlfriend and flirting with her was the source of Turk and Carla's marital troubles, it happened three episodes prior.
- J.D.: I was there when you were flirting with your ex-girlfriend and neglected to tell her you were married.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- The Miracle on Ice: In the 1980 Olympic Winter Games, a team of amateur and college level hockey players were drafted for the U.S. national team. Because none of the members of the team had played in the National Hockey League, they were generally disregarded by the public. However, the team managed to make its way through the tournament and into a game against Cold War rivals, the U.S.S.R. (which was made up of much more experienced players). In the game, the team fell behind initially but caught up to win with ten minutes left in the game.
- Dr. Cox: Barbie, I have a finite amount of brain space and your inspiring story about the little breast who couldn't just pushed out my memory of the 1980 olympic hockey team's victory at Lake Placid. Miracle on ice. GONE.
- Lindsay Lohan: Lindsay Lohan was a flash in the pan actress and occasional pop singer who made an impression on moviegoers with a string of family films targeted specifically towards teenage girls, of which included Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, a movie about a girl who tries to gain attention in her new home.
- J.D.: But all you have to do is have sex with him and he'll forgive you! If I have sex with him, he'll probably just end up madder.