|The server migration is still pending. Check here for more info.|
Scrubs/My Changing Ways
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
My Changing Ways is the twenty-fifth episode of the fourth season of Scrubs, and the ninety-third episode overall.
Starring: Zach Braff (Dr. John "J.D." Dorian), Sarah Chalke (Dr. Elliot Reid), Donald Faison (Dr. Christopher Turk), Neil Flynn (Janitor), Ken Jenkins (Dr. Bob Kelso), John C. McGinley (Dr. Perry Cox), ` Judy Reyes (Nurse Carla Espinosa)
- J.D.: J.D. finally found an apartment and moved out of the place he's been at throughout the series. He also took Rowdy with him.
- Elliot: Elliot takes a job with another hospital after Jake convinced her to apply for an endocrinology fellowship available instead of staying as (Co-)Chief Resident at Sacred Heart.
- Jordan: Jordan has become a permanent fixture in the hospital after accepting a job in administration despite being on the board of directors.
- Carla and Turk: Carla announces that she would like to have a baby. Turk is persuaded into agreeing with her because she inflicts her feminine wiles on him.
- Music: The song featured in this episode is "Half" by G Tom Mac.
Behind the Scenes
- Crew Reference: J.D.'s dragon in the flashback is called "Randall." This is a reference to producer and director Randall Winston, who is also referenced on Spin City (another Bill Lawrence series) as the mayor.
Allusions and References
- Endocrinology: Endocrinology is an area of medicine dealing with the endocrine system and the hormones that the system controls. Doctors in this area typically deal with organs whose only purpose is hormonal and treat disorders of the pituitary, including growth disorders; diseases of the thyroid; diseases of the adrenal glands; and diseases of the ovary and testes. They also occasionally deal with diabetics, but more often than not diabetics have their own specialist.
- Elliot: There was an endocrinology fellowship with this amazing doctor over at County, but it was a little over my head.
- Hooch: Who the hell put bouillon cubes in the shower head!? Huh? Hm, did you do it? Hm? Did you? If it happens again, I will wait in my S.U.V., blast me some speed-metal-- 5.1 surround sound, heavy on the bass-- and someone... will be getting... mowed... down.
- J.D.: Hooch is crazy!