Tales from the Darkside/The Yattering and Jack
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
The Yattering and Jack is the seventh episode of the fourth season of Tales from the Darkside, and the seventy-seventh episode overall.
Hell has sent a Yattering to collect the soul of a man named saint of a man named Jack with his one prohibition being that he can't touch him.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- The Yattering: Beelzebub, my lord. You heard me.
- Beelzebub: We hear all suffering in the Depths, demon. Every sigh, every tear, every complaint. That's what makes it Hell.
- The Yattering: But my lord, it's this... this man, he's... he's some kind of saint. I'll never snatch his soul!
- Beelzebub: He's not a saint. He's a pickle salesman.
- Amanda: Dad, isn't that true what he just said about Heaven?
- Jack: Possibly, yes, but you know what I always say... What are you muttering about back there, Yat? What is it that I always say?
- The Yattering: Que sara sara?
- Jack: Right! That's what I always say.