From The TV IV
- CB Bears featured three ursine detectives driving a garbage truck who took their orders via their on-board C.B. radio from an unseen female named Charlie (obviously a tilt at Charlie's Angels). Selected episodes were replayed in 1982 on the weekend Captain Kangaroo show on CBS.
- Shake, Rattle And Roll were three ghosts who ran a hotel for ghouls, monsters and other supernatural entities. Attempting to close their business for good is ghostchaser Sidney Merciless.
- Blast-Off Buzzard was a dialogue-less feature a la The Road Runner, pitting a hungry buzzard after its prey, Crazy Legs Snake. This feature was revived in the early 90s on the Tom & Jerry Kids Show.
- Heyyyy! It's The King was a Happy Days clone with a cast of animals. The King was a lion in the persona of Fonzie. (Happy Days would actually become animated in 1980 as Hanna-Barbera's Fonz and the Happy Days Gang.)
- Undercover Elephant was a private eye pachyderm who was assisted--and sometimes hindered by his rodent assistant Loudmouse.
- Posse Impossible was a spinoff of Hong Kong Phooey (the series finale, Comedy Cowboys, to be exact) starring three inept deputies--Duke, Stick and Blubber.
At mid-season, CB Bears was absorbed into the two-hour Go Go Globetrotters show.
|Season One||September 10, 1977||December 3, 1977||13|
- At a Glance: Additional information about the series
There are no DVD releases for this show.