Charmed/Kill Billie, Vol. 2
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Kill Billie, Vol. 2 is the twenty-first episode of the eighth season of Charmed, and the one hundred seventy-seventh episode overall.
Guest Stars: Leland Crooke (Candor), Soren Oliver (Asmodeus), Steven J. Oliver (Baliel), Jason Simmons (Wyatt Halliwell #2), Kristopher Simmons (Wyatt Halliwell #1), Victor Webster (Coop), James Read (Victor Bennett), Rebecca Balding (Elise Rothman), Marnette Patterson (Christy Jenkins), Donn Swaby (Zohar), Rik Young (Nomed), Anthony Cistaro (Dumain), Denise Dowse (Angel of Destiny)
Now that the entire magical community is against them, the Charmed Ones remain in the Underworld to plan out their attack against the Jenkins sisters, all while dodging demonic attacks. Soon enough, the demons Zohar and Nomed come to them and convince the Charmed Ones that they must access the Hollow in order to defeat the Triad and eventually, Billie and Christy.
Meanwhile, Dumain also has the Jenkinses to summon the Hollow, but they kidnap Wyatt in the process to access his power to help them in their quest. Billie and Christy arm themselves with Wyatt's power (though they assume that it doesn't work, due to Chris immediately orbing him out) and the power consumes them, prompting them to nearly vanquish Dumain in the process.
After the Halliwells obtain the Hollow (they cast it at precisely the same moment as the Jenkinses), they absorb some powers and vanquish the Triad and then orb to the Manor for the ultimate showdown. Final, fighting words are exchanged before each set of sisters use their borrowed powers against one another. Their attacks collide with one another, building up so much energy that the Manor explodes, killing Phoebe, Paige and Christy in the process. The Angel of Destiny returns Leo to Piper and when Piper discovers that Billie is still alive, she attempts to murder her by strangulation and blowing her up, though these feats are disrupted by Leo. After Billie gets away, Leo tells Piper that they need to leave the Manor.
- The Hollow was first introdcued in the season four episode "Charmed and Dangerous."
- The magical community abandoned the Halliwells at the end of the previous episode, "Gone with the Witches."
- The Angel of Destiny took Leo away in a deal to keep in alive in "Vaya Con Leos."
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- The title of the episode is a reference to the Quentin Tarantino film Kill Bill Vol 2 about a bride who seeks revenge for her family who were murdered on her wedding day.
- One hundred years after its reconstruction due to the 1906 earthquake, the Manor is completely demolished, leaving behind its foundation.
- Overall Grade: B after 1 review.
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 1 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0
- The episode was at first mediocre, at best, but as soon as the plans to unleash the Hollow were exposed, it turned out to be one of the best action-packed and captivating moments of the series. Plus, it didn't hurt that Piper was throttling Billie. Grade: B --Contrivance 23:02, August 14, 2006 (EST)