From The TV IV
|The Facts of Life||Nancy Olson||1979–1980||1|
Guest Starring Roles
|Diff'rent Strokes||Nancy Olson||1x23 - The Girls School||May 4, 1979|
(credited as Felice Schachier)
|Victoria||4x24 - Here Comes Alice Cottontail||April 6, 1980|
|The Facts of Life||Nancy Olson||2x09 - Gossip||January 21, 1981|
|The Facts of Life||Nancy Olson||2x10 - Sex Symbol||February 4, 1981|
|The Facts of Life||Nancy Olson||2x12 - Pretty Babies||March 4, 1981|
|The Facts of Life||Nancy Olson||3x09 - Dear Me||December 23, 1981|
|The Facts of Life||Nancy Olson||3x12 - Green-Eyed Monster||January 13, 1982|
|The Facts of Life||Nancy Olson||8x06 - The Little Chill||November 8, 1986|
- Her mother, Suzanne was a theatrical manager and her father, Alex was a real estate developer & accountant
- Has two sisters, Simone and Janine
- Began modeling when she was 6 months old
- Did commercials for Pampers, Downy, Baby Alive, Ivory Snow and Jordache Jeans
- Studied at the George Balachine School of Ballet when she was 8 years old.
- Was a member of the New York City Ballet company.
- Was the first girl to be cast in "The Facts of Life" and the first girl to be fired from the show when it was re-tooled after its first season.
- Gave birth to her son, William in 2005
- As of 2007, she works as a special education teacher in New York City