From The TV IV
|Season 2, Episode 9|
|Airdate||December 13, 2005|
|Written by||Michael R. Perry|
|Directed by||Deran Sarafian|
Failure to Communicate
|House, M.D. — Season Two|
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Deception is the ninth episode of the second season of House, M.D., and the thirty-first episode overall.
Starring: Hugh Laurie (Dr. Gregory House), Lisa Edelstein (Dr. Lisa Cuddy), Omar Epps (Dr. Eric Foreman), Robert Sean Leonard (Dr. James Wilson), Jennifer Morrison (Dr. Allison Cameron), Jesse Spencer (Dr. Robert Chase)
Guest Starring: Cynthia Nixon (Anica Javanovich)
Co-Starring: Nell Rutledge (Hailey), Xhercis (Imelda), David Desantos (ER Doctor), Patrick Losasso (Do-Gooder), Larry Weissman (Fat Man), Rod Britt (Teller), Peter Abbay (Cab Driver)
House finds a patient (Cynthia Nixon) while betting at the racetrack. Dr. Foreman enjoys exercising his new authority.
- This is the first episode that Dr. Eric Foreman takes over the department and becomes House's Boss.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Anica:You gave me the form for FDR.
- Cynthia Nixon who played the part of Anica was nominated for a Golden Globe for playing FDR's wife in the HBO original movie "Warm Springs" on the original air date of this episode.
- House: Nice move, boss. Way to cover your ass.
- Dr. Foreman: I just agreed with you.
- House: Not because you think I’m right. You’re just taking the safe route. You’re a wuss. Don’t worry; your secret is safe with me.
- (yelling in hallway) Hey Wilson.. guess what Foreman just did!