| Maggie Grace
| Birth name
|| Margaret Grace Denig
|| September 21, 1983 in Columbus, Ohio, USA
| Notable Roles
|| Lost: Shannon Rutherford
| Notable Episodes
|| 1 SAG Award
Maggie Grace is an American actress who is best known for her role as Shannon Rutherford in ABC's Lost.
Grace started acting in her late teens, beginning in 2002 when she appeared in Murder in Greenwich and Shop Club. In 2003, she played the Goth-influenced estranged daughter Wendy Crewson and Tom Selleck in 12 Mile Road. In addition, she played Hope Wilde in FOX's 2002 pilot of Septuplets. But Grace's big break occurred when she landed the role of Shannon in Lost. Her character has since been killed off, and Grace is pursuing an acting career in film. She appeared in the 2005 remake of John Carpenter's The Fog.
Guest Starring Roles
Specials and Made-for-TV Movies
Talk, News and Game Show Appearances
Awards and Accolades
Young Artist Awards
- Nominated: Best Performance in a TV Movie, Mini-Series or Special - Leading Young Actress (2003)
- Murder in Greenwich
- Nominated: Choice TV Breakout Performance - Female (2005)
- Nominated: Choice Movie Actress: Action (2015)
- Taken 3
- 2005 Maxim Magazine Host 100 List: #27
- 2005 FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World: #44
- Grace was slated to play Kitty Pryde in X-Men: The Last Stand, but lost the role when Bryan Singer, the original director, left the project.