Weird Science/Fly Boy
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Fly Boy is the fourteenth episode of the third season of Weird Science, and the fortieth episode overall.
When Gary's fun with a pair of sneakers that allows him to fly leaves a trail, he gets the attention of the FBI who threaten to learn about Lisa.
- Chett recalls the various things that happened to his head in "Magnifico Dad".
- This episode confirms the show is set in California. Lisa's map shows Wyatt is in San Diego County, but the city isn't specified.
Behind the Scenes
- Scolder's hotel room is clearly a redress of the set of Wyatt's room, complete with the bathroom.
Allusions and References
- The characters of Agents Scolder and Molly are obvious caricatures of the characters of Mulder and Scully from The X-Files. This parody extends to the on screen text and the character of The Smoker who's clearly based on The Cigarette-Smoking Man.
- The final scene of the three riding the bomb is based on the 1964 film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.