NCIS/Family First (4)
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Family First (4) is the twenty-fourth episode of the thirteenth season of NCIS, and the three hundred sixth episode overall.
Starring: Mark Harmon (Leroy Jethro Gibbs), Michael Weatherly (Anthony DiNozzo), Pauley Perrette (Abby Sciuto), Sean Murray (Timothy McGee), Brian Dietzen (Jimmy Palmer), Emily Wickersham (Eleanor Bishop)
Guest Starring: Sarah Clarke (FBI Special Agent Tess Monroe), Duane Henry (MI6 Officer Clayton Reeves), Laura San Giacomo (Dr. Grace Confalone), Juliette Angelo (Emily Fornell), David Dayan Fisher (Trent Kort), Marina Sirtis (Orli Elbaz), Vince Nappo (Jacob Scott), Mia Barron (Dr. Katrina Griffin), William Duffy (Head of Security Harris Cobb), Yorgos Karamihos (Interpol Officer Kohl), Salome Azizi (TV Reporter)
- Ziva's fate was revealed.
- This marks the final appearance of Tony DiNozzo
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- It is revealed that Ziva was killed in the mortar attack at the farmhouse
- It is also revealed that Ziva and Tony had a daughter, Talia.
- The NCIS team, MI6 Officer Reeves, and FBI agent Monroe tracked down Kort and eventually kills him.
- Tony resigns from NCIS to be with his daughter.